Purple Dog Design was established in 2002 (officially in 2006) by me, Sol Harris. Since then, the business has grown to serve an ever growing list of both local and international clients.
Customers take confidence in my ability to quickly understand their web and e-marketing objectives and to deliver professional, realistic solutions that produce sustainable results. My extensive creative and technical expertise, and many years of experience, means that you can have confidence.
Why choose Purple Dog?
- Many years of experience in all aspects of digital communications
- One-stop-shop for your webdesign, marketing, web hosting / email & domain names
- I work for you and focus on delivering results
- Personalised, friendly, knowledgeable, one-to-one service
- Large number of satisfied customers : your success = my success
- I’m passionate about what I do – take a look at these client testimonials…
When you contact me, I realise you may not have all the answers. Naturally, every customer is different and each has different requirements, budgets and time-scales.
I will take the time to work with you, to consult with you – either via Skype, over the phone, or face to face – to fully understand your requirements, project brief and discuss your business objectives.
I will provide you with my written recommendations, including an estimate of costs.
Once we have decided to work together, I will provide you with a clear framework of what will happen and when. Together, we will create agreed objectives, a schedule of work, specific milestones and an overall time-frame.
Here’s a media article, written by The Gulf News (a local Waiheke Island newspaper) – that tells a little story about me and how I got here!
Get In Touch – Let’s Talk !
Have questions? Want to find out how I can help you?