Season's Greetings to all :-)
Our team works hard throughout the year to bring you, our valued customers - the best services.
We look forward to the end of year break to take a well deserved rest and spend time with family during the Kiwi Summer Holidays.
Whilst we understand "issues" don't take holidays, we will be operating restricted hours over the holiday period and we encourage you to do the same, if you can!
Thank you for your understanding.
We would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your families a safe and festive holiday, wherever you may be!
Normal Office Hours
- Last day of Normal Business will be Friday 20th December 2019.
- Normal Business resumes on 13th January 2020.
- Phone support for ordinary business will not be available during this period.
- Email support for ordinary business may not be responded to during this period.
- Emergency support will be available through-out this period via the client portal Emergency Support System (log in required).
- OR via the phone emergency option by calling 09 950 4676 and listening carefully to the options.
Is it really an emergency?
- The following situations are considered to be a genuine emergency: server down, website offline, no email (server fault).
- Please - kindly do NOT open an emergency ticket unless it is a genuine emergency.
- A call out fee of NZD$250 may be applicable at our discretion, for any emergency ticket opened, that is not a genuine emergency.
- If it's NOT an emergency, but it is URGENT - please open a ticket and mark it as HIGH Priority / Urgent.
- Urgent enquiries will be dealt with at our discretion and you should expect a delayed response.
All Other Enquiries / Sales Enquiries
- For all other enquiries, please consider waiting until Normal Business resumes, or expect a delayed response.
- All other and sales enquiries will incur a longer delay in response and may not be responded to until 16th January.
Self Help Resources:
At all times before opening a support ticket, may we suggest you consult our FAQs ?
- Consult our FAQ or knowledgebase, in case the query you have is already answered there.
- Please check THIS LINK to see if you can find the answer
Please note that any invoice that is due or falls due during the above dates, must still be paid on time. An extra grace period will be added for bank transfers.
All the best from Purple Dog
Wednesday, December 18, 2019