When you receive an invoice for a service it should display the payment options on it.
Generally, you will see that there are two options: Payment by;
A) Bank Transfer (for New Zealand customers only, can take up to 3 working days to show on your account)
B) Credit Card (all customers, instant payment method, convenience fees may apply)
Which Payment Method Should I use?
It's up to you - keep in mind the following:
Change Payment Method
If you don't see the option that you prefer, or if you need to change the default method of payment on your account, you can login and do so from within your profile as follows;
2) Click on the navigation link "Billing" and then "invoices"
3) Select an invoice that is due - or past due
4) Choose the Payment Method you prefer in the invoice dropdown and then make payment.
Add Credit Card to Your Account
You can also add a credit card to your account so that you can use it for future payments or in emergencies for late payments. Credit cards details are not held on our server, but are encrypted and held in a highly secure, PCI comliant third party payment processor.
2) Click on the navigation link "Billing" and then "Payment Methods"
3) Complete the card details
4) Click "Save Changes" and you are done.