Social Media encourages engagement and helps build a strong relationship with your visitors so they feel like a part of your team. Being a part of something feels great, and it is also a fundamental characteristic of human behaviour.
By properly using a blog – or news article section – on your website that’s regularly updated with fresh content and then connecting this to your social media sites, important messages and interesting status updates can be shared effectively with one single click – thereby attracting maximum coverage across multiple platforms.
Linking your website to your social networking profile(s) provides your customers – and perhaps more importantly, your potential customers – with a consistent and fresh, steady stream of information and useful links that bring them back to your website. This could be anything from latest news, coming events, awards you’ve won, big clients you’ve landed, industry specific news, special offers and anything else that’s relevant.
By way of an example, this very article was written on the Purple Dog website and when we published it, it also appears on Twitter, Facebook and other platforms automatically!
We are experienced at integrating business websites into the social networking space. We provide guidance on which channel(s) and which approach is best for your business, products and services. In addition, where you are unable or not inclined to administer this yourself, we provide a managed service to ensure everything is running smoothly, provide regular and consistent exposure, thereby creating great opportunity for positive results.
Key reasons your business needs Social Media integration;
- Brand Awareness: Increased exposure to very large audiences across multiple social platforms.
- PR & Marketing: Free publicity for your recent successes, current sales, news, events and more through competitions and other promotions.
- Search Engines: social networking pages are indexed by search engines. Your profile information and links back to your website could increase your page ranking, and the traffic to your website.
- One Click Updates: You’ve heard the phrase from Lord Of The Rings “one ring to rule them all” – we like to paraphrase this as – one update to rule them all.
- Name Protection: register your brand presence before someone else does. Also, help other social network users to find you easily (especially if you have name competition);
- Return to Sender: Bring social media users back to your website to maximise your products and services exposure.
- The Competition: are your competitors using Social Networking to gain the edge?
For more information on our social media website integration service, contact us today!