Running a business can be stressful with pressure on your time difficult to manage.
While you are concentrating on delivering your work, products or services to your customers, you also need to think about growth, sales, marketing, how to manage information, data security and a whole range of other important things required to “keep the engines running”.
One way to cope with all of these pressures is to hire staff to help you – but having employees can be incredibly expensive, not to mention the administrative and legislative considerations that come with managing people.
Some businesses instead choose to outsource. Purple Dog has many years of experience in assisting small / medium businesses (SMBs). Our expertise is in delivering support to businesses like yours, across a portfolio of services from content management, to data security, and from marketing to data integrations and beyond.
Here To Help You
Here are some of the ways that we can assist you – and more can be tailored for your needs:
- Planning for growth, providing strategic direction, training and more;
- Marketing strategies, execution and ongoing evaluation of campaigns;
- Maximising organic growth through Search Engine Optimisation techniques;
- Keeping online business profiles up to date by adding fresh content;
- Article writing, PR and additional written / visual design services;
- Implementing promotions, advertising and reinforcing brand recognition;
- Delivering end user support for your customers;
- Providing ongoing reviews and support for data management plans;
- Ensure integration to a wide range of other platforms and assist with data security.
We offer several services, and these can be tailored to your exact requirements;
- Fully managed outsourced solution;
- Part managed contract;
- One off projects / other by arrangement;
Typically these are provided as a “TimeBlock” based agreement where you purchase a predefined set of time, usually at rates lower than standard time based charges. Generally, these are similar to a “monthly retainer” and attract many benefits over and above the typical cost savings.
To find out more and discuss your requirements, please enquire.Contact Us