Season's Greetings to all !
We work hard through-out the year to bring you the best dedicated services and look forward to the end of year break to take a well deserved rest with family.
Whilst we understand "issues" don't take holidays, we will be operating restricted hours over the holiday period and we encourage you to do the same, if you can!
Thank you for your consideration and understanding and we would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your families a safe and festive holiday, wherever you may be!
Normal Office Hours
Last day of normal business will be on Friday 18th December - re-opening again for normal business on 18th January 2021.
Phone support for normal business will be restricted / reduced and may not be available during some of this period.
Email support for normal / ordinary business enquiries will be restricted during this period. Please expect a delay of 1 ~ 3 days.
- Emergency support for clients will be available through-out this period via the client portal Emergency Support System (log in required)
- OR via the phone emergency option by calling 09 950 4676 and listening carefully to the options.
Please kindly note that non-emergency and general enquiries will incur a delay in response and may not be responded to until 18th January 2021.
- Do NOT open an emergency ticket unless it is a genuine emergency (e.g. server down, website offline, no email).
- A call out fee of NZD$250 per hr or part thereof will be applicable for all emergency tickets opened, that we consider not to be genuine emergencies.
- If it's NOT an emergency, but it is URGENT - please open a ticket and mark it as HIGH priority / Urgent.
- Urgent enquiries will be dealt with first, at our discretion - however, you should expect a delayed response.
All Other Enquiries / Sales Enquiries
- For all other enquiries, please consider waiting until January 18th, or expect a delayed response.
- All other and sales enquiries will incur a longer delay in response and may not be responded to until 18th January.
Self Help Resources:
- Please check our knowledgebase, in case the query you have is already answered there.
- Please check THIS LINK to see if you can find the answer
Please note that any invoice that is due for payment over December / January must still be paid on time. An extra grace period will be added for bank transfers.
All the best from Purple Dog
Friday, December 4, 2020