Season's Greetings to all !
Our team works hard through-out the year to bring you the best, dedicated services and we look forward to the end of year break to take a well deserved rest with family.
Whilst we understand "issues" don't take holidays, we will be operating at limited times over the holiday period (and we encourage you to do the same, if you can!)
Thank you for your consideration and understanding and we would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your whānau / families a safe and festive holiday, wherever you may be!
Normal Office Hours
Last day of normal business will be on Wed 20th December - re-opening again for reduced hours on 8th Jan and for normal business from 22nd January 2024.
Phone support for ordinary enquiries will be reduced and / or may not be available until the resumption of normal business.
Email support for ordinary enquiries will be reduced during this period. Please expect a delay of up to 5 days.
Thank you for your understanding.
=== === === === ===
- Emergency support for existing clients will be available through-out this period via the client portal Emergency Support System (log in required)
- OR via the phone emergency option by calling 09 950 4676 and listening carefully to the options.
Please kindly note that non-emergency and/or general enquiries will incur a delay in response and may not be responded to until normal business resumes.
- Do NOT open an emergency ticket unless it is a genuine emergency
- What is an emergency? server down, website offline, no email (where we supply email services), database error. Anything else is probably not an emergency - please be considerate and wait until normal business resumes, or mark your email as "non-urgent"
- If you open an Emergency Ticket or Emergency Phone Call that we consider not to be a genuine emergency: a minimum call out fee of NZD$305 per hr or part thereof, will be applicable.
- If it's NOT an emergency, but it is URGENT - please open a normal ticket and mark it as HIGH priority / Urgent in the subject line.
- Urgent enquiries will be dealt with first - however, you should still expect a delayed response.
- Is it really urgent? Please be considerate and wait until normal business resumes, or mark your email as "non-urgent".
All Other Enquiries / Sales Enquiries
- For all other enquiries, please consider waiting until normal business resumes, or expect a delayed response.
- All other and sales enquiries will incur a longer delay in response and may not be responded to until we reopen.
Accounts / Invoices
- Please kindly note: Any invoice that is due for payment over December / January must still be paid on time. An extra grace period will be added for bank transfers.
- All accounts enquiries may not be responded to until normal business resumes.
Self Help Resources:
- Please check our knowledgebase, in case the query you have is already answered there.
- Uptime Status: https://status.purplehosting.com/
- Please check THIS LINK to see if you can find the answer
Friday, December 15, 2023