If you have received an "Mailbox quota notification" - or similar notification, this generally means that you are approaching the maximum space allocation permitted for that user email account.
In this instance, there a few options;
1) You can log in to cPanel and manually adjust your email quota allowance. For information on how to do this, see the articles here.
2) Log into cpanel and delete any old emails that have been saved / stored on the server, see this article for assistance
3) Contact Purple Dog and ask us to upgrade the storage plan you are on (additional cost)
4) Consider moving to a different email system - please contact us for advice.
Sometimes, you may receive this message if your web hosting account is nearing capacity. In which case, you could ask us to upgrade your account, or delete some old emails / files. see the Disk Usage Warning article for help.
Please get in touch if you need assistance.
- email, email capacity, Mailbox quota notification, Mailbox full, email quota
- 41 Users Found This Useful