Facebook seems to have adopted the philosophy of “Well, that’s working great. Now let’s change it”!
This time, it’s business pages (or fan pages as some call them) that are for the chop.
If you haven’t already heard about this:
On March 31st 2012: all Facebook Pages automatically moved to the new Timeline format
What does this mean for your business?
Whether you love or hate Timeline, or Facebook for that matter, you should take a moment to appreciate the opportunity this change will bring about.
- NEW: large banner area at the top of the Facebook Timeline page (See example)
- NEW: custom page(s) in large format (See example)
- No more default landing “tabs”
- Smaller tab tiles to link to custom pages
- Ability to “pin” posts to the top of the posts section (good for announcements)
- An opportunity to refresh your design
If you already have a Facebook page (with custom tabs), you need to review it, see how it’s going to look under the new format and decide how you can best take advantage of the new features.
If you don’t yet have a Facebook page for your brand – now’s the time to get one. It’s a great way to promote your brand, products & services. As a business, not engaging with Facebook is a bit like refusing to accept a free advertisement in a newspaper that’s read by nearly 800 million people!
Purple Dog at the ready!
Here’s an offer you’ll find hard to resist:
|Facebook Banner||Facebook Custom Page||Facebook Total Package|
|We’ll create a new Facebook Timeline banner header for your existing Facebook page: $80||We’ll create a new custom designed Facebook Page & tile for you: $140||Facebook for business start up package: includes profile set up, Timeline banner + 1 custom page + tile + 1 hr training $280|
|Order Now||Order Now||Order Now|
Orders will be processed on a first come first served basis!
So get in quick as time is running out!
Additional related service available
- Twitter set up service / tutorials
- Facebook tutorials
- Link your social networks together (one update to rule them all)
- Integrate Facebook with your website