If your hosting account is with Purple Dog, you can set up and manage your own email addresses easily via the web hosting control panel.
- Login to your webhosting control panel.
- You can do this by entering your domain name into your web browser address bar, followed by the :2082 suffix - so it looks like this: www.example.com:2082 (replace example.com with your own domain name)
- You will be asked to enter in your hosting account username and password. This information was supplied to you when you first joined up with us - If you don't have this, please open a support ticket.
- Next, navigate to the "Email Management Tools" section, where you will find a range of options.
- Click on the "EMail Accounts" section and then click the PLUS sign (or create) to add an email account.
- The process should be self-explanatory and you can follow the instructions.
If you need help, please open a support ticket.