If your hosting account is with us, you can set up and manage your own email addresses easily.
- Login to your webhosting control panel (cPanel).
- You can do this by entering your domain name into your web browser address bar, followed by the :2082 suffix - so it looks like this: www.example.com:2082
- You will be asked to enter in your cPanel username and password. This information was supplied to you when you first joined up with us - If you don't have this, please open a support ticket.
- Next, navigate to the "Email Management Tools" section of cPanel, where you will find a host of options.
- Click on Add / Remove Email Account(s) and follow the instructions.
To view a video tutorial, click here
If you need help, you can click on the Getting Started Wizard (located under the preferences section) in cPanel