This is usually because your website is either ;
- Overloaded - If your website suddenly receives a large amount of traffic (hits) - or a highly resource intensive script (or app) is running, it can spike the resources associated to your account. Your website will show this error until the traffic subsides / the running app is terminated.
- Down for maintenance. - If your server / website is temporarily offline for maintenance (very rare), this message could also show.
Generally, both of the above are usually temporary states.
Things to try
- Check your internet / modem connection.
- Try reloading the webpage after one minute.
- Login to you cPanel and check the resource usage for your website. Navigate to > Analysis & Log Files > Resource Usage Overview - where you can display performance charts. Look for any warning messages.
- Contact us via our support desk so that we may investigate.